Sunday 6 March 2011

The youngest among the member of our family.... We called him " Chino"

Yes dearie, Chino is his name. He is a toy breed chihuahua. We acquired chino last November 2010.

Eversince I was a kid, my affection to animals is priceless. I love having cat more because they have this sense of being independent without taking too much of my time. However the last time I tried to bring back my youthfull fondness. Getting stray cat and giving her a home was a huge feeling of happiness for me. Being a mother at the same time to my 3 children means chaos. My son has a seasonal asthma and everytime he inhaled dust, pollen, feathers etc. etc. trigger his asthma. He suffered consistent attacks for 3 months and I feel so worried about it. The pediatrician adviced the cat has to go. I do not have any choice. The feeling of leaving my cat to a place nowhere realy broke my heart. But at least my son recovered. After how many years of not having a pal, I feel that maybe its about time to have another one again. This time cat is not on my list. I am thinking that my choice should be a tiny creature, not big because we are living on a condo unit, do not shed too much to avoid my son asthma, A guard dog as well who will bark if there is something unusual, Kids friendly companion and pooo poo should not be too gross to see.

Voila !!! chihuahua is the right choice..

Chino makes everyone in the family happy. He is too loyal. According to some information I gathered from reading different articles, chihuahua choose one or two master among the family. They will show extreme loyalty to the point that they will not eat if the master did not. They will remain beside the master while sleeping and will not stand up unless master wake up already. Even going inside comfort room while master doing “call of nature” they will just sit down and wait for the master to finish. In short, chihuahua is truly a “little wonder”. I strongly recommend having them as pet for those people who constantly seeking a loyal companion. Chihuahua display a very warm affection to their master but not with a stranger. They have this instinct that they need to protect their master come what may.They cannot be easilly taken away.

My wish for Chino is may he bless of many years living with us. Always in a pink of health and have a numerous “Paquito” very soon…..

1 comment: