Thursday 3 March 2011

" Negligence.... Must not an Excuse "



It was an ordinary day when we decided to drop by at Greenhills Shopping Center. Checking some of my blings and accessories made me decide to look for some swarovski fancies. Since Arcturus needs to attend MAGFI officer meeting near the vicinity, Just in time to stroll around.
Greenhills indeed a fashion haven. I was stunned by all the displays. It feeds me a lot of fashion idea. But of course it will just be an idea but definitely not to the point of buying any. I will just stick on my purpose. Buying my swarovski period.
We were about to leave when the kids called and told us to buy some materials for their assignment. We then proceed at the supermarket and buy stuff. Heading at the parking lot right away because Arcturus received a text message reminding him that meeting will about to start.

Now the dilemma happens when we were about to pay the parking fee. Parking card was nowhere to be found. Arcturus told me that he already pull it out on his pocket but still missing. We look around, go back to the supermarket and double check it. Asked some possible people who possibly found it. Almost an hour looking and searching for the card but it was totally gone.
Pisssedd ooofff… Thats what I feel. Imagine paying Php 350 as penalty plus the inconvenience of waiting and showing all the vehicle documents and registration. It was really a waste of time.
Much as I wanted to relax and let go of the situation but the stress triggers my adrenalin. Haaayy what a day. Lesson learned, ” Always Keep parking stub / Card inside your wallet “. It will be better to spend budget for the food rather than paying a penalty clearly because of plain negligence…..

Tags: greenhills shopping center lost negligence parking parking fee

No comments:

Post a Comment