Tuesday 10 May 2011

" Domino Pizza Grand Launching of a New Branch.. El Molito Mall Alabang "




May 10,2011, I was invited to attend Domino Pizza Grand Opening of their new branch located at El Molito Mall Alabang. Registration start exactly 4pm and we arrived on time. I saw my fellow bloggers however I wasnt able to mingle with them because the seats were full already. Ribbon Cutting begun, headed by the President Mr.Tong Hong with his lovely wife. Accompanied by some VIP guest, the ceremonial blessing started exactly 4:30pm.


Everybodys paying attention including staff and crew even some dine in customers.
Candles were lighted as part of the ceremony.


Showering of coins and candies right after encourage good luck and prosperity... We had fun catching all the blessings. What makes it more exciting was that, crew were doing the Domino Pizza Cheer. I think its part of their trainings. It develops camaraderie as well.


The event wont be complete without hearing inspiring words from the President Mr. Tong Hong. He explains some details about the store ambiance, fresh look, fresh pizza flavor and the 30 minutes delivery policy. They ensure to follow the standard weighing procedure of their ingredients to make sure that customer will get exactly what they order.


And what to expect next?.... What else but Its Pizza Chow Time!!! First, we were serve to enjoy the Pepperoni Flavor.


Personally, I am not a pizza fanatic. I have my own pizza brand favorite but not to the point of craving for it most of the time. For me, this flavor was fine. Not too much oil, not too thin and not too thick. The serving size and flavors makes Domino Pizza different from one another. Slightly salty on my palette, but its ok. Next Flavor arrived was Hawaiian Pizza.


I can say this flavor is one of the basic but still competitive. Ham and pineapple filling. Just enough to satisfy pizza craving. And before my stomach become blotted, the last flavor I tasted was their Domino Pizza Deluxe.


Among 3 flavors, this will be my bet. Maybe because onion, mushroom,green pepper etc. dominate the flavor. I am not a meat or beef eater. Veggies and greens is my preference.

Thats me! enjoying my pizza with my new found friend from San Miguel Corporation.

Me and Ms. Issa The Marketing Officer of Domino Pizza

The kiosk counter serve as customer guide of their pizza status.

Domino Pizza list of menu at the counter area.

Domino Pizza motorbike to ensure fast delivery within 1 mile radius from the store outlet


Luckily, I was able to sit down with the President Mr. Tong Hong. Doing an ambush interview was a breeze because he was very warm and friendly answering all my questions.


And of course, my day will not be complete without having PICTURE! PICTURE!...Thats Me, my photographer hubby Arcturus, my fellow blogger Arvin (vintersection) and Mr. Tong Hong.
By the way, Domino Pizza has 3 branches already.
a. Marvin Plaza, Pasong Tamo, Makati - 7543030
b. Silver City, Tiendesitas, Ortigas, Pasig City - 5763030
c. Molito, Alabang -- 5533030
Guess what? No franchise. Only one owner for all branches....Super Dooper Admirable isnt it?

Everything was a pleasant experience. I enjoyed and added another milestone in my life I consider. Hoping to attend more bloggers event soon. Thank you Manila Boy and Mr Spanky for referring me. I hope to catch you the best time possible.

More Power Domino Pizza....Cheers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment