Monday 2 May 2011

Where Will You Take Your Boracay Rum?





Summer...Summer....Summer.... Heat fever is on!!! Beach boom, bikini babes, hunks in trunks, sunblocks, flip flops...And introducing, the best tasting Rum ever....."BORACAY RUM" needless to say more?... Summer Rocks !!!!!




But what about June onwards? Possible but not feasible...
Being an Event Planner and a Professional Emcee, I only have one clear answer on this question (Where Will You Take Your Boracay Rum?)

My Answer ; Boracay Rum will invade "My Events"...


Boracay Rum will be Best to heat my Hawaiian Tropical Party



Modern Day Princess Theme Party will never be cool without Boracay Rum Treat.


Wedding, Wedding, Wedding... Saying "I Do" will be lot easier with Boracay Rum



Not a kid anymore but Girls definitely Rule the Party - Boracay Rum is a Must!


Corporate Dinner Party - superiors & subordinates rewards and success lifts up if Boracay Rum Toast will take the lead.


Grand Product Launching Event will be full of surprises if Boracay Rum Fever Begin.


Boracay Rum will exceed the taste of the Royals. Having a Kingdom Party Why not?


Elegance of having a Red Carpet theme will be perfect if mix with Boracay Rum with a Twist.


Moulin Rouge Theme Party means Boracay Rum Fling Party All Night Long....


And of course doing my personal favorite, Boracay Rum will be my number 1 choice for Out of Town Beach Party Events.




Oh!and how can I forget that I will definitely enjoy my Boracay Rum with my one and only. My husband for life. Great confider, my best friend, my drinking buddy..he-he



Parties and Events will not be complete without cocktails and drinks. To chill ,or to be wasted really doesnt matter at all. Boracay Rum exceeds my expectation. Definitely better, affordable and great tasting..... Really a pleasant experience to look forward.

When to taste it? Anytime, anywhere whatever your heart desires.... Cheers !!!

See Yah...


No comments:

Post a Comment