Friday 20 May 2011

WHY DO YOU LOVE NUFFNANG?




Why do I love Nuffnang?
Because Nuffnang brings me out to the open.... To be free and transparent finally!!!


Before, my visions and ideas always left behind. Being on the safe side would be better. Failures will just add burden and frustrations. Most of the time, my preference was to keep my mouth shut.


But when I was accepted as Nuffnang member, It boost my drive and confidence. To be a Professional Master of Ceremony, is not an easy task. Clarity of what I am saying is very important. But after the event, everything was over.


Blink...blink... Now its totally different. Being a certified Nuffnanger, I can write and post anything and anytime I want. Supporters/Readers always be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


I love Nuffnang because my animal instinct will be no longer a different character. To be accepted and being appreciated by my fellow nuffnangers gives me a sense of fulfillment.


Nuffnang is a way of life....sometimes happy, sometimes confused, inspired, frustrated, motivated, bothered, complicated, totally intoxicated.


But honestly, I love Nuffnang because it reminds me the feeling of being home.


A second family that brings warmth and support for each and every ones progress.


And for that, I will be happy to bring my family on this very special day.


But if ever weather will not smile and hesitant to give us a bright sunshine on the day of May 28,2011. Me and my husband will still be on the go.....


Keeping my finger cross, No dark entities can stop me from joining this... See You All Fellow Nuffnangers... Cheers !!!!

1 comment:

  1. nice blog hope to meet you soon & learn more from your blogs

    ReplyDelete