Wednesday 23 February 2011

Virtual Discounts, Deals, Vouchers, Group Buying... How True ?

Sweet Deals
Due to massive piracy, illegal practices, scams, marketing strategies, plenty of promotions to the point that we wanted to buy everything, anything under the sun till dawn. The discount makes me crazy !.shop…shop…shop.. until my last penny drops.
Everybody loves shopping. .But the problem really  is, How long can you tolerate expenses ?  Compulsive buying consider as stress reliever. Most of us who belongs to adulthood stage cannot deny it. The question, ” What will happens next ? “.. The main priorities was neglected. It was a complete mediocre !  “What will I do ?, Now my stress were doubled. “ 
As a mother, personally I prefer good value. Quality and price needs to be a package. However, most of quality / branded products corresponds a higher price. We were able to orient our kids about this. We always have to work on a budget. If they think the product is expensive, they will not force us to buy it.  Very good children… We love you All!
My Prayers has been answered. Depriving ourselves to avail expensive products is our practice. Unless it is important of course. But now after seeing massive advertisement of coupons, group deals etc. etc makes me excited.
A week before Valentines Day, I asked my husband, where will he treat me? ( It is a yearly routine. He needs to put me on a date or else…) He replied, ” where do you want ?’…Always the same answer for 11 years…hoo-hurmm!. I searched the internet and saw this dinner party happens in Eastwood. Paying for only Php 200 entitles the couple to a free Dinner dance party entrance with 2 drinks stub .There will be games, raffles etc. I told hubby to buy it online. At first we were hessitant. Not sure if  the promo is real. Ticket price cost Php 600 but buying it online only cost us Php 200. Amazing isnt it ?
February 14, 2011. We attended Brotherhoods meeting at Rotary. Right after, we proceed to Eastwood. It was hassle free registration. We were ushered going in, avail our drinks at the bar. We enjoy playing longest kiss game however we were not lucky that night. We did not win nor receive anything. He-he. At least we enjoy !
Right now, we are holding plenty of print outs serve as voucher to different group buying sites. Most of deals we purchased consist of Restos, donuts and cupcakes… yummy… Goodluck in our diet… Try it and you will love it !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment