Wednesday 8 August 2012

" Youre Right, Im Right Whats Next ? "...Indifference Prevails !



Looking at my fingers, feeling so gloomy and sad. I realized that fingers is like human. Fingers comes with different form, shape and length. Nothings even. Totally different from one another.

Sometimes no matter how you prove yourself, no matter how you try to please other, specially people who were close and dear to you. There will be no effect. Stereo type casting that if you are less capacity. It simply means less attention, no appreciation, but full of distractions.

Conflict of interest? Maybe... Indifference of views and opinions?... Slightly .....
superiority and authority ?.... Probably.

Writing for me is one way of expressing my own point of view. My objective is to observe proper ethics all the time. It means not to promote nor destroy a certain product, service,people etc.. Everything I wrote and published must be in accordance from my own dealings of endeavor and experience.

I am not expecting anything in return. Bad feedback, good feedback will be fine. Gratification and acceptance is just an added bonus for me. I will be happy to be accepted by anybody. I believe, my writings will be my legacy when my time come.

I am not perfect. Grammatically and technically. I have lapses. I have shortcomings and I have lack of orientations, I admit. But It doesnt mean I am less capable. To be responsible is very broad to explain. Knowing the limit, doing a research, thinking appropriate terms and editing no matter if it takes forever needs to be a part of every subject. I believe thats my pattern.

I cannot justify myself. Reasoning is different from being arrogant. Often times, Indifference was hard to manage. I would rather isolate myself and makes myself busy in more productive ways than being visible and later develop conflict due to each others "Indifference".

No comments:

Post a Comment