Tuesday 22 February 2011

"What if I will Host my own TV Program?..."

















Talking face to face
with different celebrities and reporters makes me realize that I am truly blessed and gifted.     It was a pleasant feeling seeing your face, million of people watching and  listening of what you are saying.


    

Sometimes I wonder, what if I will be given a chance to choose the right TV program for me ( Hey dude, Its free to dream right? just wake me up if you think I am haluscinating already ). Personally, I prefer to host a travel show…A travel show with a twist. he-he… Instead of highlighting tourist destination, I will focus more of  the unique aspect of the place. Like for example, Cebu City. I will not go to Magellans cross, featuring Sinulog Festival, Taoist Temple etc.etc.. but instead I will feature the less or maybe unnoticed places in Cebu like Barbeque Market beside Government Hospital selling inihaw na isaw, bituka,dugo, atay and balunbalunan. Yummy and filling.
I will also insert the number coding of their jeeps. If you are first time traveller, definitely you will easilly get lost because jeep has this number coding. I will tell you it is very confusing. Most of bisaya residents do not speak well in tagalog. A big goodluck if  you will be the lucky guy searching for the right signboard.
Another thing that fancied me is that Cebu people do not use fork and knife. When you dine out, most establishment, they will just provide plastic. Yes PLASTIC. we called it  “plastic labo” in tagalog. You have to wrap it in your hands and enjoy the food. No wonder time will come. Cebu will be consider as “the most plastic place” in the world. I mean literally….. Peace !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment