Thursday 24 February 2011

" People I Hate...People I Love "



My Mind Speaks… Only For Me !
Local Actress;
I love Claudine Baretto, I saw my resemblance in her…HUWATTTT????….Hey guys speak up!..I mean the way she look, her dress, her style, her life, her family, her career. I totally admire her. Shes a pleasant well being.
I hate Marian Rivera, she looks pale. Pretty yes but something is missing.
Local Actor;
” I do not have favorite sorry. I cannot relate myself on this. ”
Local Female Singer:
 Nobody but Sitti Navarro. Her voice sounds like a vintage bossa nova. Relaxing to the ears. Very natural. She is truly amazing.
I dislike Rachel Alejandro. I  think she is really trying herself  hard for people  to notice her craft. She sings well but the way she perform, over and too much…
Local Male Singer;
Joey Generoso of Side A Band. This guy  deserves a positive impression. When hes singing his repertoire, I cannot differentiate if what I am hearing is just a plain recording or a live performance. Hes an expert modulating and delivering the right tone.
Not a great fan of Bamboo. Their music makes me stress. It creates too much sound to the point that music becomes a noise. Im not rockista that is why….
Local Female Director;
Laurice Guillen, but of course, her movie covers a lot of sense. For me, she is the best. The movie  plot, the actors, the whole concept turns into a reality. She looks like a very intelligent  woman with strong personality. I vouch for her.
Local Male Director;
Carlos Sigiuon Reyna. Hes truly awesome. Most of his movie touches my soul. It was a feeling of intense while watching. Meaning, the director were able to deliver the message accordingly.  A touch of heart blended with a meticulous eye of an expert. Very well execution.
I hate Carlo J. Caparas. Corny and exagerrated. OOOppss, that is only according to me…But I think majority agree…
I will repost and add more love and hate personalities. Its just so happen, I reached my quota for the day (One blog  per day only). Im exceeding already.  My head is getting heavier. I need to park my brain…

No comments:

Post a Comment